Discuss Hi There in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

C

ceramics2

Hi my name is phil and I have been signed up here for some time yet have never posted :thumbsdown: so here goes :thumbsup:. I have been tiling for the past 25years and still injoy it :lol:.. Yet for the past 12months this old man has had to do a NVQ 2 to carry on working on the big site work **yawn**.. I have done this in Portsmouth collage as this was the cheapest course (£600 ) still hurt though :thumbsdown:. Just for good measure though I have been awarded a Conciderate Construction Award for the tiling work carried out at a 120 House/flat site I ran from start to finnish :hurray:. look forward to more posts ...

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Hi There in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi there, I’m not an experienced tradesperson by any means, so wanted to pose a question on...
Replies
Views
Hello lads and ladies, I've been working on a new website. www.FreeRatedTraders.com. It's a...
Replies
Views
TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
Good Evening Folks. I'm going to post a few pictures & would like to hear some feedback from...
Replies
Views
uHeat and TilersForums.com go Way Back - And Continue to Partner-up to Bring You Savings on...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB