Discuss Hi There in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

S

SC1

I am new to the site and have a question I would like answered. I have recently taken on a job and the customer has bought some large 900 x 500 marble tiles. I have found only 2 machines that will cut a tile that length. they start at £799.
I am wondering if these machines can be hired from somewhere??. I have tried many tool shops but they only stock very small tile cutters. I already have a large water fed tile cutter but the tiles will not fit in. Any suggestions people??

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Hi There in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
We recently completed the (rectified porcelain) floor tile installation in the bathroom and...
Replies
Views
Hello, I hope you can help. I'm get despondent cutting 9mm glazed porcelain tiles, 300 x 900mm...
Replies
Views
Help! Advice needed please! I am in the middle of a bathroom renovation that my partner is...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB