UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss hi to all members in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
You can get some nippy 125's that would wipe the floor with even some super cars to 60... they're just very limited top-end.

I've got an RX125 (the crosser version of the Aprilia RS) and it's the same water cooled engine. The bike has been wrapped around a few tree's in it's life and previous owners have rebuilt it and bored out the engine a little (god knows what to).

It'll do about 95 before starting to sound a bit rough and it backs off the power and wobbles a little due to how high it is off the floor and the huge forks and lack of aerodynamics but it it'll get to about 75 fairly quick.

The RS though is a much more stable bike and doesn't wobble when you're hitting quicker speeds. A friend has got one that I know can do 110 and it gets to about 100 pretty fast and it's pretty much stock.

I've had an RD, KMX and TS 125's and they've all gone fairly quick for what they are. Had some though that haven't. RG, CG and all my older 50cc's lol. :p

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to hi to all members in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
hi all newby here...we have purchased a 1970 bungalow, turning into a bit of a nightmare...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.