Discuss HI to everyone in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

T

tdtazmania

Hi there, have been looking on here for advice for quite a while. I have found this forum a to be great resource for everything relating to tiling. Read a lot of comments recently as I was looking for a new dry cutter and after reading a lot decided on a Sigma 3C2M Max cutter which I just received from TradeTiler along with the Sigma case. Great piece of kit but having a slight issue with the gauge at the moment which I hope to get sorted soon.

Thanks to everyone that shares their knowledge to help the rest of us.

DJ

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to HI to everyone in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, this is my first post so thank you for reading my question. I am looking to...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, new to the forum, nice to meet you. A tiler recommended to bring this question...
Replies
Views
I received an email about BAL External tile adhesive and grout this morning and thought I'd post...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I am a little stuck as to the best way forward on a job I have been asked to do. I...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB