Guest viewing is limited

Hi

Discuss Hi in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Hi everyone, I've joined the forum to get more knowledge and information about all aspects of tiling. I am mainly a joiner but I do all sorts of general building work including kitchen and bathroom fitting.

Over the last five years or so the tiles that people are choosing seem to be getting more varied in type, size and style and every job I do seems to require more info. I'm just finishing a bathroom fitted with 600 x 300 porcelain tiles laid brickwork pattern and I've spent hours on the internet finding all the answers to my questions on how to fit them properly.

Tim

Reply to Hi in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi there, long time lurker, first time poster. I’ve recently moved in to a new build property...
Replies
Views
Hi - Got a few different jobs on at the moment, and wondered what people are now charging (in...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm new to tiling and am looking to start learning from working on my own projects. Am...
Replies
Views
Hi, New to the forum. I'm going to be installing a new corner, shower unit with tiled walls...
Replies
Views
TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Derbyshire, UK

Thread Information

Title
Hi
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.