Hi

Discuss Hi in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Deco101

Hey guys and gals,

Im new to this so just introducing myself. The reason im here is because ive just about had enough of working my *** off everyday in a job that gives me less and less satisfaction everyday and im getting pretty tired of having to answer to someone else on a daily basis. I spent about 8 years in the construction industry starting out as a plasterer and working through alot of different trades so i guess i would consider myself a pretty good handyman. Im currently working as a production engineer but im very keen to get back into the construction trade, mainly tiling. I have worked on a few tiling jobs and have found that its what i enjoy the most and what gives me the greatest satisfaction. I will be starting my part-time City and Guilds Level 2 tiling course very soon. My plan before the end of the year is to buy a van and fill it with the tools i have accumulated over the years and hopefully start off doing a few small tiling jobs for friends and family while still holding down my current job, with the final aim of becoming a self employed tiler. I know this isnt goin to happen over night and im up for the challenge however long it takes. Anyway im blabberin on a bit here so il sign off for now with the hope that i can call upon all you seasoned professionals for some help and advice in the future as my skills and career progress.

Cheers

Reply to Hi in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello everyone, My names Fraser I have been in the motor trade for 17 years, after falling out...
Replies
Views
    • Useful
Hi, Im looking for a recommendation for a liquid tanking. I have to use a liquid tanking...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. Im a carpenter who has tiled a fair few floors over the years as i fit a lot of...
Replies
Views
Hi all , it’s been years since last posted for advice and your methods . My question is this ...
Replies
Views
Hi. Hoping you al. Can help me. I have an issue where I had a bathroom built and a shower...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Hi
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.