Hi

• Thread starter christine mears
  • Start date
  • Replies 13
  • Views 907
  • Tags
    usa

Discuss Hi in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

christine mears

Just saying hi to you all, l found the site while trolling the net earlier to find answers. Joined here and am so pleased l did. Thanks to you all l now have started to remove the grout film from my kitchen floor tiles using white vinegar and water 50/50. It is doing the job very well but as l didn't have a scourer would you believe l am using a toothbrush (ha ha) Good job my kitchen is small.!! My tiles are textured porcelain (non slip finish) and have of course been grouted but now l don't know if the should be sealed or not. My son laid them for me and did a good job but he isn't a tiler, and so any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks again for great advice

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Hi in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views
I'm having my kitchen renovated and the tiler came last week and did the floor tiles. They're...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Looking to get a couple of new disc's for the DW and always used stock Dt 3734 - 25.4cm...
Replies
Views
Hi, I recently purchased my first property and the existing kitchen floor porcelain tiles were...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Hi
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.