UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Hi

Discuss Hi in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

paul dennis

Hi Everybody,

Well, i am so pleased i found this site. Been looking at all your comments and found them very helpful. I was gonna lay my travertine tiles in my kitchen next week. 13 sq mtrs. Was gonna lay them on my 20mm ply with ufh. Easy peasy. Wasnt going to butter the back of them. Im so glad i found this site. Does anyone know of a good tiler in the bath area? And a rough price would be really helpfull, gonna lay the ufh myself...

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Hi in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I recently purchased my first property and the existing kitchen floor porcelain tiles were...
Replies
Views
C
Hi Guys, first of all thanks for the wealth of info on here. I have tried searching to find...
Replies
Views
W
I will be doing full bathroom renovation, and the plan is to build a walk in shower due to the...
Replies
Views
Paul Bleasdale
P
F
Good evening all. I need to tile the kitchen floor over the bank holiday weekend. We are having...
Replies
Views
Futuregrout
F
Just registered so just saying Hi. Great site, I'm sure it will help me improve/develop my tiling!
Replies
Views
White Room
W

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.