UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Hi

Discuss Hi in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Andy Tiler

TF
Arms
manchester
Just want to say hi to all forum members, happy to answer any questions on the ATR Tile Levelling System, we stock and distribute the product from our base in Shropshire.
You can see the system in action on youtube videos on our website.

I'd like to add!! I've tried the ATR system out today,after Ben sending me some free samples to try out,it's the best levelling system I've used and I've tried them all. Very easy to use don't need that many because there's only one for each corner of the tile.a drill with a torque setting can be used to speed it up a bit,but I managed ok with my hands.i will be ordering more of these after trying them out,I'd recommend these over the other over priced expensive systems.going to try them out on walls next ;)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353082950.835010.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353082994.202312.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353083021.070290.jpg

gamma38

TF
Bedford
Just want to say hi to all forum members, happy to answer any questions on the ATR Tile Levelling System, we stock and distribute the product from our base in Shropshire.
You can see the system in action on youtube videos on our website.

Hi, why don't you put your contact details on here so people know how to get in touch
Cheers

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Hi in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everybody, I've come up with a new way that I'd like the forum to work. I've built a quick...
Replies
Views
Hi there, We have red quarry tiles in our indoor entrance hall and my wife would like to paint...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am wondering if someone would be able to help me out/explain something. We had a...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Hi all, probably a pretty common question but I'm going around in circles looking online for a...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.