Hi

Discuss Hi in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

S

simon

Noob here,

Engineer by qualification but now working on building the DIY skillset and plan to replumb and tile the wall of my bathroom.

Been spending lots of time reading about tiling and now got a Mapei shower waterproofing tanking kit for the shower and Mapei sealant and grouting, just looking for a recommended adhesive - too much choice!

Will be sticking tiles to the shower tanking and the bare Lathe and Plaster walls, so need a cement based flexible - but which one ?

Thanks
Simon

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Hi in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, We are redoing our main bathroom and looking for a second opinion on tanking. We have bought...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi all, probably a pretty common question but I'm going around in circles looking online for a...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB