Hi!

Discuss Hi! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

F

flatty87

Hi there. My names Chris im new to the forum. I did an intensive tiling course about 5 years ago and have been doing bits and pieces ever since without ever moving into tiling fulltime. Now I am looking to move into the tiling game fulltime. I would like the experience of working alongside somebody else fulltime. I am based near Colchester and Ipswich, drive and have my own tools etc. If anyone can offer any help or advice would be much appreciated. Many Thanks

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Hi! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I'm searching for 42 pieces of 12" x 12" Verde Alpi marble tiles. Preferably honed. 12" x 24"...
Replies
Views
Hi all , it’s been years since last posted for advice and your methods . My question is this ...
Replies
Views
Hello, first post, asking about career change and possible entry route into the industry. I know...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I'm really hoping you all can help as I am at my wits end. We have hired...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB