Discuss high end bathroom company in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com.

C

charlie1

Working for the above mentioned lot last week, ...anyway, plumber / tiler asked, what's the blue resin I spilt on shower tray? Acrylic primer I replied... Then I asked what there guys usually use?...PVA he replied! Now, I have long since given up educating the pros and cons of pva v acrylic primers but I did expect more from a high end firm like this! He also went on to mention he was fitting 600 x 300 ceramics with tubbed gear...oh but if it was porcelain he would have used cement as porcs are too heavy!... I don't think he grasped the nature of how tubbed adhesive sets! I gee up lol, how do these people get work? They should have a backlog of tile failures?!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to high end bathroom company in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

G
Hi guys, sorry for long post, just after a bit of advice regarding my first proper complaint...
Replies
Views
M
Had an bust up/argument with tiler today. Usually use someone else but this guy came recommended...
Replies
Views
Flintstone
F
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
M
'Evening Gents, Recently joined the forum and have spent the last week trawling through loads...
Replies
Views
just reading the mirror when i got back from work today, diy expert in the paper giving more...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB