Discuss Hillsborough in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

C

Colour Republic

A panorama special on BBC1 now. All the new evidence that hasn't been seen before. Anyone watching?

I hadn't seen this latest documentary but have now after being prompted by this thread, it does go some way to correcting the lies told before but it doesn't even scratch the surface of what really went on. I read the latest report and also some of the archived evidence which is now in the public domain, most of it is absolutely heartbreaking, especially reading accounts of family's searching for and identifying their loved ones and the disgusting way they were treated by the police at the most distressing times of their lives.

Also it doesn't show just how deceitful the main officers were in their actions not only during and after, but even a number of days before the match.

You only have to read just a few of the official eyewitness accounts from to understand the true horror of that day. Again this documentary doesn't really show that.

JFT96

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Hillsborough in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Shower Tile Repair - Tile Waterproofing in Brownstown MI. Schluter wet room conversion 24h...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
Hi - looking for a bit of advice if anyone has experienced this. Hands up I am completely...
Replies
Views
L
I would like some advise. We booked a tiler for a new build with quite a lot of work to be done...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB