• Thread starter Aidan9
  • Start date
  • Replies 0
  • Views 25

Currently reading:
Home Diyer posting for account to remain Discussion Thread

While we have you, why don't you checkout our Plumbing Advice forum PlumbersForums.net

Discuss Home Diyer posting for account to remain Discussion Thread in the Plumbing Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Reply to Home Diyer posting for account to remain Discussion Thread in the Plumbing Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

J
  • Article
What are the best heating flushing systems Discussion Thread Any advice on selecting the best central heating flushing system would be most greatful What are the best heating flushing systems...
Replies
Views
JBASport
J
M
  • Article
Mistral condenser free for collection, never used, stored for 6 years or more. Pickup Normandy.fr Discussion Thread Hi Quick word to save my account. A few years ago I got scammed, guy said he'd...
Replies
Views
Madmax
M
M
  • Article
Anyone done the heat geeks online courses? Discussion Thread Has anyone done the online heat geeks training? I believe you get a BPEC certificate when completed. It's a self study course. Thanks...
Replies
Views
Matt0029
M
B
  • Article
Hot water and waste in detached garage conversion Discussion Thread Hi, One of my client has a detached garage with access to electricity and cold water. The plan is to convert it to a granny...
Replies
Views
Blogissimmo
B
W
  • Article
Mains Water Closet direct Flush valves still a rarity in UK? Discussion Thread Just was at a caravan site in Lake District recently, which had some very interesting Delabie electronic tap and...
Replies
Views
whitegold
W
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Tilers Community
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

TF on Facebook

Thanks for visiting the original Tilers Community.