Discuss Hormonal wife and customers! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

W

wivers

Most of you lads will know what women get like during the 9 months of hell!

The stages vary from week to week, or in my Mrs's case day to day!

We've had the " I'm so tired" stage, the "my back hurts" stage, the sickness stage, the crying at eastenders stage, the "everythings my husbands fault" stage, the " you don't do anything to help around the house" stage, the " why are you working all the time" stage, the " why don't you work longer" stage and of corse the "i'm far to tired fo any sexual activity" stage.... thats been going on for the last 4 years though.

Well yesterday we final hit a new stage.

I've been working for a customer who has had non stop problems with her tiles.

I had phone call after phone call asking for alternative tiles and alternative solutions to problems that cropped up, and i tried to help as much as i could.

The customer has been over the moon with the efforts i've made to help her get the job done, and sent me a text message thanking me for my efforts and appologising for being a pain in the butt.

Now this message would have been fine my Mrs informs me if the customer hadn't put a smiley face at the end of the text!!????

Now can someone tell me when a smiley face in a message became code for i'm sleeping with your husband???

If it is then this forum is like a swingers site on acid with the amount of smileys floating about!

Anyway i managed to calm the Mrs down only for the customer to text me again at 9 pm at night for my bank details to sort my payment out.

That was it. The Mrs was through the roof again and now i'm aparently having it off with half of my customer base.

I wouldn't mind but half my customer base are over 60 and men!

I've just had to sit down wiv her for half hour to assure her how much i love her and how i would never cheat on her, a vow i thought would have hit home to her when i made it 5 months ago on our wedding day!!

She's all okay now and feels better ( the morphene helped :0 ) , but i can't help wondering what's next on this hormonal rollercoaster.... ??????!!!!

H

howard

Have you not had the stage yet where she's gagging for it 24/7?
That was the best part of my girlfriends pregnancy,was nearly worth the other 7 months,I suppose it depends how far gone she is.:lol:
Just grin and bare it mate,she'll hate yer guts when she has to actually deliver the little un.:grin:

Sorry about the smile didn't want to get you into trouble.

You are so lucky when my partner found out she was pregnant she would not let me near her she thought i would harm the baby if we had sex :grin:

F

Fekin

Wivers..............I saw you coming out of Number 42 yesterday.

She's not got any tiling to do :whatchutalkingabout

lol, I live at number 42...... wivers.... I told you the last time :lol:

That was it. The Mrs was through the roof again and now i'm aparently having it off with half of my customer base.

I wouldn't mind but half my customer base are over 60 and men!

She knows you well then :thumbsup:

Reply to Hormonal wife and customers! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, I've been at a stall in my bathroom reno most of this year mainly due to work...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Hormonal wife and customers!
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.