Discuss Horrible tiles in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

mike1979

Well I've been waiting on my kitchen tiles for nearly a week for a job in bath 8 executive flats and when I seen them today well I was furious of all the choices the Q S had they chose these horrible things image.jpg

Sean Kelly

TF
Arms
Ruislip
I had the pleasure of these tiles a few weeks back. I found dry cutting the tile upside down worked better than normal way up, as the scoring wheel jumped along all the indents of the tile normal way up . I had to tile a shower enclosure so I had to cut the dovetails off each tile either end of the enclosure which was a pain. Also cutting into an internal corner was a bit hit and miss. The tiles chipped on wet cuts. Grouting was a pain because the grout filled the tile grout lines...........was I supposed to grout those lines? Anyway, they looked good with chrome trim and the customer was happy.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Horrible tiles in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
I have recently laid around 30msq of porcelain floor tiles in our kitchen. The tiles have been...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, I've been at a stall in my bathroom reno most of this year mainly due to work...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB