Guest viewing is limited

Discuss How can they justify the increase in your electricity bill !? Electrical Advice in the Electrical Advice area at TilersForums.com.

How can they justify the increase in your electricity bill !? Discussion ThreadHow can they justify the increase in your electricity bill !? Electrical Advice

Just had a email from E-on to say my yearly bill is going up £81 from £103 - £184.
Now this has got me wondering how they can justify this ---

Firstly it is for a spare feeder pillar in a field that uses 0 kWh per year , so the increase from 19p to 29p per kWh should not effect the end bill.
Added to that , even if It was using power , they make a big song and dance about only supplying 100% renewable , so how does the cost of oil suddenly make this more expensive to produce !???

Then the standing charge has near on doubled from 28p per day to 50p per day . Again how does the cost of oil , effect the cost of twisting a couple of cables together ?
Me thinks someone is taking the pish ☹️

How can they justify the increase in your electricity bill !? for the original thread on Electricians Forums

Reply to How can they justify the increase in your electricity bill !? Electrical Advice in the Electrical Advice area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

Advertisement

Lou

Staff member
Admin
Staffordshire
Website
https://www.TilersForums.com
What member type are you?
  1. Support Rep (here to provide support only)
Business Name
TilersForums.com

Thread Information

Title
How can they justify the increase in your electricity bill !? Electrical Advice
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Electrical Advice
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
None

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

Votes: 5 5.9%
  • Kerakoll

Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Ardex

Votes: 5 5.9%
  • Mapei

Votes: 22 25.9%
  • Ultra Tile

Votes: 13 15.3%
  • BAL

Votes: 25 29.4%