Discuss How do I chose the right size for a shower former? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

I

IHB

I think the suggestion was to fit a small shower former and, since it's waterproof, use Marmox sheets to complete the shower floor.

I think that there are some wet room flooring systems where the former just holds the drain and the slope is formed from cement or tapered boards. Might make sense if you have a full on wet room where the whole floor slopes rather than what amounts to a shower with a flush floor.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to How do I chose the right size for a shower former? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi there - I’m hoping to get some advice. I’m a builder, based in Melbourne, Australia. I’ve...
Replies
Views
Matthew7
M
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
This is my first time posting, I searched for a similar thread and didn't find much- apologies...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB