Discuss How do you invoice customers? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

B

Bubblecraft

Hi folks.
As the title says really. Do you prefer to print out an invoice and post it to your customers, or do you just invoice them via email? If it's by email, is there a way to set it up so they can pay direct?
Also how many people quote by email rather than posting a quote off to the customer?
Many thanks.

Print & post if they don't use email. Email & text confirmation for everyone else.
Link to a post on how I do it
http://www.tilersforums.com/showthread.php?t=64237
They can click to pay by Paypal from the invoice. Cash, cheque or card in person & BACS can be done by sending details.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to How do you invoice customers? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Tile trim... how are you guys getting it perfect? Do you prefer to set your trim the standard...
Replies
Views
Help! Advice needed please! I am in the middle of a bathroom renovation that my partner is...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB