Discuss how do you know your having a bad day? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
when this happens.....

2012-09-19 11.22.50.jpg ....:mad2:

moral of the story.......dont leave your tub of spacers on the floor.....you will kick them over !!

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
I shouldn't have laughed at you yesterday Andy, put my tub of spacers on top of the toilet, the lid was slightly sloped, addy bucket sat on the toilet lid!
View attachment 47168
View attachment 47169

LOL, had to chuck it away, no way I was picking them out!

Sent via Tapatalk for iPad

ha,ha,ha...i did the opposite once, dropped a big blob of addy in the spacers....

2012-07-04 15.24.11.jpg chucked them away as well..lol

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
bad day today my gearbox mount snapped on my car which took out the cat and then to be told i need a new wishbone aswell, had a small flood in a customers house got a phone call to say the shower door i just dropped off to get frosted had just shattered and then to top it off i got electrocuted.

What happens on a good day? You don't electrocute yourself :thumbsup:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to how do you know your having a bad day? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, I am in the middle of renovating my bathroom. First of its kind for me! The walls were...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, I've been at a stall in my bathroom reno most of this year mainly due to work...
Replies
Views
I’m halfway through tiling a shower cubicle at home. First time doing any tiling. I’ve used...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB