Discuss How is it looking on the work front for you.? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
Yep it's going well at moment, plenty of calls coming in, all recommendations so they generally convert into jobs.

Had a call from an old customer yesterday, just had an extension built and an extra bathroom fitted. Tiles are already lifting and grout cracked. I said I bet it's no longer than a couple of months since it was done. Christmas it was finished and it was the builder who tiled it. Looks like another floor up and relaying, keep em coming. :thumbsup:

I'm running a couple of sites at the mo , one is an ongoing project with about 8 yrs to go , but is running slowly due to the current economic climate , enough to keep me going though. The other is a house bashing site I've been asked to run until it finishes - probably about 3 mths there. I do these for a contractor I've known for some time now.
So I say I'm ok until the summer at the moment , maybe even the Autumn.

Diggy

M

m3fitter

Strange year so far, luckily was booked up to March before xmas, no enquiries Jan or 2 weeks of Feb, just got 2 pools & surrounds, Fourseasons Hotel rooms contract, and Spa refurb for this year + the normal domestic recommendations from previous clients, started getting plenty of fresh enquiries mid Feb. Seems to be getting later and later after xmas that new business starts ? Anyone else find that ?

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to How is it looking on the work front for you.? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hey there Firstly thanks in advance for any replies or comments. I've got a tiler in atm who...
Replies
Views
Hello I'm new to tiling my first flooring job it's 42sqm in 600x 200 floor tiles (wood effect)...
Replies
Views
Wall & Floor Tiler Queensland Australia Tile Right About the role Seeking a Wall & Floor Tiler...
Replies
Views
Hello, first post, asking about career change and possible entry route into the industry. I know...
Replies
Views
I’m halfway through tiling a shower cubicle at home. First time doing any tiling. I’ve used...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB