Guest viewing is limited

Discuss How Lucky We Are in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

W

wetdec

Many tradesmen in many parts of the uk go home at night puzzling over something thats cropped up during the day at work and can spend hours searching for answers / places to find them.

Through the thought and commitment of Dan, Dave, Mods, Elite and all members Tilers in the UK and abroad in just three or four clicks access a database second to none and get help advice with their questions.

How Lucky We Are !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A huge thank you to all the guys on here and to those that support us at Wetdecs.

Merry Xmas People .......:thumbsup::thumbsup: :thumbsup::thumbsup:

S

Stan001

Rob – its not ‘over there or over here’ its everywhere and you are very much part of it mate. I personally enjoy reading the postings from non UK tiling experts (the posting a while ago on how to build an American spec wetroom was interesting). I think its great that Americans, Australians and European post here. I think the different standards and work methods challenge our own thinking. We have much to learn from each other.

R

Rob Z

Rob – its not ‘over there or over here’ its everywhere and you are very much part of it mate. I personally enjoy reading the postings from non UK tiling experts (the posting a while ago on how to build an American spec wetroom was interesting). I think its great that Americans, Australians and European post here. I think the different standards and work methods challenge our own thinking. We have much to learn from each other.

Hi Stan, Well thanks for that and a hearty WWW handshake from one tradesman to another! I'm well chuffed to be part of this and hope to help where I can.:thumbsup:

Reply to How Lucky We Are in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

tilersforums.com started out many years ago, and over the years we've needed to evolve a few...
Replies
Views
Pebbs
P
What tilersforums.com does for DIY and Professional Wall and Floor Tilers in the UK...
Replies
Views
This has been posted before but I thought I'd do a decent job of explaining the different groups...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
There is a bit of confusion over who takes the 'number one' position in the Tiling forums game...
Replies
Views
GazTech
G

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
How Lucky We Are
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.