UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss how much to charge in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

L

Leatherface

Rates are too varied to have a standard.
There is always someone cheaper if the customer wants to find him.
Try and work out how much your adhesive etc will cost & how long the job will take you.
Then work out days @ how much per day plus adhesive cost.
This should bring you at a figure that can be used as a basis for your meterage cost.

I charge - per metre
Ceramics £30
Porcelain £35
Natural £43 upwards

All including materials.

Window reveals, sockets, patterns, boxing in of pipework all extra.

C

Concept PHT

£150.00 per day not in the south east tooooooo many cheap people from abroad killing it around here.

Go multi trade - works wonders here in the mids - no worries about the poles pinching work if you can offer the complete job.

Example: Quoted a nice tiling job today. They expected me to cut aroud the pan and kitchen plinths etc. When I told them I would remove it all and have it looking perfect with the pan on top of the tiles, plinths cut and siliconed etc, they loved me.

Job done :)

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to how much to charge in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, Looking for advice mainly on how much adhesive I should remove from between the tiles in a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know how I can get hold of some discontinued Seramiksan Teos Black 33 x 33 tiles. I...
Replies
Views
On the final stretch of this lengthy project and would love to hear your views on Flexible...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.