Guest viewing is limited

Discuss how much wold you go in at !!please in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Diamond Pool Finishers

Are you asking us how to price up a pool tiling job Dave? Your the pool expert on here.

I would have thought around £25 to £30 plus materials but as I have only worked as a Subbie on a couple I may be way out.

:thumbsup:
as they are larger format tile compared to mosaic, there will be more interest from general tiling dudes i suppose, so it takes me out of my comfort zone so to speak :yikes: and i need to be more competitive :thumbsup:and i need to look at it from there shoe's lol nice one Dom, any more???

Reply to how much wold you go in at !!please in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

D
Replies
Views
Deleted member 57709
D
Hello - we're in the process of choosing tiles for our bathroom and I'd really appreciate some...
Replies
Views
I hope you guys can help me. IN my own home, I have screeded in a front path slab because the...
Replies
Views
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
D
un-coupling membrane per m2 or do you cut/lay it on daywork ?. and how much for priming ply ?. i...
Replies
Views
Diamond Pool Finishers
D

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
how much wold you go in at !!please
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.