Discuss how often in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

We say they should last for around a year to be safe as some lads score really hard on the tile but many people using Sigma change them every 1/2yrs. I have had loads of people saying their wheel is over 3 yrs old and one guy seven years!!!!!! couldn't do that much tiling to last that long surely.

I always thought Sigma users didn't do that much tiling.............:lol:

S

Sigma UK

I changed my wheel on the first sigma i bought after 7 odd years used daily on all diffent types of tile never had a problem,now the rubi wheels i used i bought 4 in a month.

Your the second person to say seven years now and you used it loads of times?. Maybe some last longer than others or maybe it's due to how hard you score the tile? either way that's not bad for the money.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to how often in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, Looking for advice mainly on how much adhesive I should remove from between the tiles in a...
Replies
Views
Bathroom being refurbished. A load of things have been rushed like some loosely rollered (not...
Replies
Views
Hi there Homeowner here who recently had my kitchen tiled by a professional tiler. We’ve been...
Replies
Views
Hello, first post, asking about career change and possible entry route into the industry. I know...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB