UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss how quick can u b in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

L

L & R CERAMICS

how quick can u lay wall and floor tiles per meter/2 ? how much is the rate for meter/2? i am going on north east tiling course on march and am thinking of starting up for myself any tips?:confused:
you shouldnt really worry about how quick you can be its more quality you need to produce i.e if you have to bed out not one tile but then the surrounding area to hide ***** walls you can be there allday,as for speed ive recently finished a 180 propertys at 1 house per day about 13 mtrs in all,grouted at £24 sheets a mtr :cool:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to how quick can u b in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi. Hoping you al. Can help me. I have an issue where I had a bathroom built and a shower...
Replies
Views
I will be tiling with 60*30 procelain tiles. They weight about 3.57kg each which is about...
Replies
Views
Hello I'm new to tiling my first flooring job it's 42sqm in 600x 200 floor tiles (wood effect)...
Replies
Views
Wall & Floor Tiler Queensland Australia Tile Right About the role Seeking a Wall & Floor Tiler...
Replies
Views
I have removed my old patio 60cm x 60cm concrete slabs which started from the back door of my...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.