Guest viewing is limited

Discuss How to approach the tile shop ! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

PUGRWD

Hi Guys right I cant access the "pro" part of the forum..So will ask the question here.
Whats the best way to approach my local tile shops re getting my cards on display ?
As of next week I shall be taking my tiling to "the next level"
ie going out and trying to win my own work! All of the work I have done so far has be for friends or through a mate who is a kitchen fitter. I will be working shifts in my current job so will be looking for small jobs(maybe jobs not worth the bother to a full timer) to do in the week or larger jobs for the weekends. All in the hope over the next few months to build up enough work to go full time later in the year.
So I take it walking in and saying Hi im a tilier can I put my cards on display might be a bit forward ?
Any advice gratefully recieved as I have to start somewhere !

Thanks in advance

Reply to How to approach the tile shop ! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, My names Fraser I have been in the motor trade for 17 years, after falling out...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. My building had bricking work done on the outside and it seems in the process...
Replies
Views
Hi, new to forum and first post, after some advice. Recently had the chamber of my fireplace...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I am building my own house and now I'm ready to tile the floor downstairs. I have...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
How to approach the tile shop !
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.