Discuss How to hide a not perfectly tiled corner in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Y

Yukster

I tiled my bathroom and it came out very nice. It's a pretty impressive result taking in to account that this is my first tiling project. BUT the internal corner didn't come out that nicely and re-tiling it is not an option. I found this stainless steel retrofit cove that I could use in Floor and Wall Solutions (the forum isn't letting me post the URL) but it is too big. I am looking for a smaller one, e.g., 10mmx10mm. Can anyone advise where i could get one of these? Does anyone have a better solution? Thanks

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to How to hide a not perfectly tiled corner in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, new to forum and first post, after some advice. Recently had the chamber of my fireplace...
Replies
Views
I'm redoing our bathroom and looking for some advice on tiling backer boards in relation to the...
Replies
Views
Hi, Planning on tiling with a "border tile" along the top. It's an inset area with a sink, 2...
Replies
Views
Hello, this is my first post so here goes, advice needed. It was decided that I should renovate...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am in the process of tiling with subways and just wanted some help with corners, if trim...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB