Discuss how to prepare this kitchen area in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

C

casioman

I have this kitchen floor I want to tile but I an not sure how to prepare it. From the photo you will see the main are has quarry tiles that has been screeded with a self leveling compound. For the most part this is ok and intack except where the hole shown in photo is..The area behind the threshold next to doors needs tiling also . This has chipboard at the moment and there has been some water damage at some time in the past. My question is how best to repair the hole in screed and what should I substitute the knackered chipboard for?

prickley kitchen flooring.jpg

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to how to prepare this kitchen area in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. Im a carpenter who has tiled a fair few floors over the years as i fit a lot of...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Bathroom being refurbished. A load of things have been rushed like some loosely rollered (not...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I am building my own house and now I'm ready to tile the floor downstairs. I have...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB