Discuss how to speak womanese in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
[h=3][/h]

How to speak "Womanese"

At last....someone in this world has done some very valid and very valuable research

on the human condition!

download

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Lincolnshire
I speak a few phrases of womanese. They include "sorry" and "it was all my fault" and "I've still got the receipt if you want me to take it back"......I have been trying to find a translation into womanese for the phrase "I wouldn't mind another beer as long as you are driving"..... But there doesn't seem to be one.... Any ideas??

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to how to speak womanese in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Kitchen Tiling Guide This simple Kitchen Tiling Guide is something a lot of people could have...
Replies
Views
Hi, Looking for advice mainly on how much adhesive I should remove from between the tiles in a...
Replies
Views
Looking for some technical advice on these tiles please. Our installers fitted this CaPietra...
Replies
Views
Bathroom being refurbished. A load of things have been rushed like some loosely rollered (not...
Replies
Views
Hi - I ripped up laminate flooring on a concrete subfloor. It was my first DIY project and...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB