Discuss How to work out a brick pattern in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

M

Mistyscamp

Hello all, just trying to work out how to lay out my tiles, in the bathroom, in a brick pattern. I have 2 walls that are 166cm wide, 1 wall 104cm wide and 1 wall that is 179cm wide, the height is 231cm and the tiles that I am using are 25 x 20cm. I can see that the 2 walls that are 166cm will take 6 tiles plus a tile of 15cm so giving me a base to work with but the other 2 walls are causing me problems. Any help would be much appreciated.

C

charlie1

Hello all, just trying to work out how to lay out my tiles, in the bathroom, in a brick pattern. I have 2 walls that are 166cm wide, 1 wall 104cm wide and 1 wall that is 179cm wide, the height is 231cm and the tiles that I am ousing are 25 x 20cm. I can see that the 2 walls that are 166cm will take 6 tiles plus a tile of 15cm so giving me a base to work with but the other 2 walls are causing me problems. Any help would be much appreciated.

See when you cut the tile at the end of wall 1, use the cut off for the start of wall 2.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to How to work out a brick pattern in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, I am looking for some advice on how to set out my tiles. I think I have a solution but...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
Hello, this is my first post so here goes, advice needed. It was decided that I should renovate...
Replies
Views
I'm redoing our bathroom and looking for some advice on tiling backer boards in relation to the...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB