Discuss How to work out total price per square metre in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

T

Time's Ran Out

£60 with all materials - so that could be adhesive/grout/trims (possibly metal), not inc. preparation or your overheads.
You will need at least 4 metres a day grouted every day to earn his percentage and your wages. That will inc. a wnindow cill, half a dozen sockets and fast setting adhesive. Then if it's just a metre and a half will you do it for £70? Best is day work of £** up to 4 metres then his higher rate for 4+ and decreasing over whatever you can do in a day, because after that your on 2 days work and back to lower income.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to How to work out total price per square metre in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Unfortunately the tiler did not follow the manufactures instructions for mixing up the two part...
Replies
Views
L
I would like some advise. We booked a tiler for a new build with quite a lot of work to be done...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB