UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss how will you spend this weekend ? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

Mike Mike

I bought 200kgs of fertilzer this evening and was planning to start clearing the garden and greenhouse ready to plant some seeds but then Her Indoors just told me it is forecast to snow all weekend. And everyone has changed to summer tyres already because we haven't had snow in weeks. För fan! Typical.

Oh well, will have to just look at photos from last summer and pretend that things will eventually start growing again....maybe next weekend.

View image: 1

View image: 2

View image: 3

View image: 4

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 9966

I bought 200kgs of fertilzer this evening and was planning to start clearing the garden and greenhouse ready to plant some seeds but then Her Indoors just told me it is forecast to snow all weekend. And everyone has changed to summer tyres already because we haven't had snow in weeks. För fan! Typical.

Oh well, will have to just look at photos from last summer and pretend that things will eventually start growing again....maybe next weekend.

View image: 1

View image: 2

View image: 3

View image: 4

plenty of land for some veggie planting and lots of plants, shrubs and trees there Mike.

M

Mike Mike

plenty of land for some veggie planting and lots of plants, shrubs and trees there Mike.

It's 1500m2 GirlRacerRed so it's manageable (about half an hour to cut the grass, once a fortnight, which is pretty much all I do, after the initial spurt of trying to plant and grow things in Spring, before I lose interest, LOL). Just frustrating that the actual weekend I plan to do some work in the garden is the first week in ages that it's going to snow. Oh well, it must be a sign from Odin that I should take it easy instead, starting with a couple of beers tonight... :8:

O

Olz

Tomorrow I will be taking a token drive tomy cousins, to turn up to tile his new kitchen as a freebie, (hes a plumber so over the years I come out with the better deal..lol), I say token, because I know full well the plaster, only done last week aint gonna be dry, cup of coffee whilst pointing out all the dampness, then home, feet up, sky sports.

Sunday im going diving to a local site thats just been vacated by a boating club, hopefully it wont rain, dont want to get wet...lol

D

doug boardley

I'll be spending at least an hour at eye level over my retaining wall in my garden to see if my grass seed has started to germinate yet, another couple of hours helping my ailing father in law compost his flower beds then take kids to a pyjama party, while they're there I'll take Ginja Ninja (my vizsla) out for a 2 hour hike, get home and see if grass has germinated again, crack open a 'bow and have a hour or so on t'internet, clean out and feed the hens, have a bbq with family and in-laws at ours, have a game of bowling on WII, put kids to bed, crack open another 'bow, then get some Nine Inch Nails on youtube.....I'll do caravan jobs on sunday:thumbsup:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to how will you spend this weekend ? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Hello! At the completion of my new kitchen tile installation, the grout I had selected (dark...
Replies
Views
Grouting my shower walls in a few days. I tried to do everything by the book, which I did. Water...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.