Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Howdy! Newbie Looking To Reap The Benefits Of Your Experience!! in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Dino Pulisciano

Hi people.
New guy trying to turn a passion into a job. After some time served for a company and taking on my own very small jobs, have decided to give it a proper go. Would love to shamelessly raid your wealth of experience to guide me if needs be. I think ive got the basics down and a bit of experience under my belt. Haven't taken anything on that i didnt feel comfortable with and if i have mispriced a job i have stood by my quote. As it stands i have a few happy customers and a small portfolio of work. Any advice you guys give would be much appreciated!!

Reply to Howdy! Newbie Looking To Reap The Benefits Of Your Experience!! in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hey everyone, I've been at a stall in my bathroom reno most of this year mainly due to work...
Replies
Views
Grouting my shower walls in a few days. I tried to do everything by the book, which I did. Water...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi all, So I'm newly qualified in wall & floor tiling but feel I missed out on alot of practical...
Replies
Views
Evening Guys, You have probably seen many posts like this coming...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond