Discuss How's it goin? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

F

foxworth

Hi Guys

Im new to this whole forum thing but it looks like a whole bundle of help and guidence :hurray:

So my story so far and how i stumbled onto tilers forums,

I've been tiling now for around six years, not long compared to others but not a bad run so far.

Around six months ago i decided i wanted a little something extra to keep me entertained so i found a unit for rent on an up and coming industrial estate and decided i wanted to open a showroom of my own.

Finally ive got the keys, and its time to fit the old girl out and make her work.

Thats where i found you guys! By trawling the internet for ideas,supplyers,addhesives etc etc.

Every time i ended up on tilers forums and found some really good infomation.

Hopefully, you guys can help me out with my new venture over the next few months and years as i will bug you but very much take your feedback on board.

Always a pleasure

foxworth a.k.a Dave

Reply to How's it goin? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, new to forum and first post, after some advice. Recently had the chamber of my fireplace...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
I have just ripped out my old bathroom and refitted it with new beige porcelain tiles. I grouted...
Replies
Views
Dazzer
D
I had my bathroom done in September and my floor tiles have movement in them and the grout is...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
How's it goin?
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.