UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss hows this for tiling in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Stef

Roughly 35m2 to tile & they want it brick bond. :mad2:

010.jpg 011.jpg 012.jpg

The floors ok said the builder.

F

Fliselege

Roughly 35m2 to tile & they want it brick bond. :mad2:

View attachment 38347 View attachment 38348 View attachment 38349

The floors ok said the builder.
Any chance you can get Rowdy Yates to come back and put his work right himself? Glad we do our own floors. Had a job a few years ago where the tiler took on more than he could chew so he just did the screeds and gave the tiling to us and my boss incorrectly assumed he was good with concrete and tiled the floor without checking the fall to the drain, big mistake, he said we should have checked his work before we tiled so lifting and replacing tiles in 3 wetrooms was down to us, my boss tried to argue he should have checked floor before he handed over to us. In the end we lifted them, let him sort floor then we replaced the tiles. Important lesson learned for my boss, I even check his screeds before I tile now...

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to hows this for tiling in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Some helpful advice/opinion would be appreciated... Existing tiles on walls, some of the walls...
Replies
Views
Seems alot of talk that 20kg per mtr2 is the max weight limit for plaster. Few questions 1. its...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm looking to tile the entirety of our small patio area with either brick slips or...
Replies
Views
Hi, i'm undertaking all of the tiling in our project. I have two different types of 600mm tiles...
Replies
Views
Hi. Hoping you al. Can help me. I have an issue where I had a bathroom built and a shower...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.