Discuss Hurah !!! Finally... nearly finished my own bathroom in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com.

F

Fekin

:lol:

Sad state of affairs I know.

Started doing my own bathroom something like 9 months or so ago, and finally got round to doing them small little niggling snags, like re-silicone the sink, and the odd spot of grout here n there, and now.. after months and months and months of nagging from the wife, and how ever many other bathrooms have sailed down the line, I've finally finished my own, :thumbsup:

I say finished, still got slight bits to trim off the bath pannels, going at it after my brew, so, it's kind of an extra xmas pressie for the wife, having the bathroom FINALLY completed, lol

Merry christmas :smartass2:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Hurah !!! Finally... nearly finished my own bathroom in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

F
Hi guys/girls... Just a quick post to say hello as i think it rude not to, me being new here...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D
M
Iv been meeting to write this for a while but havent been in the right mood, m not trying too be...
Replies
Views
user123
U
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB