Currently reading:
Husqvarna Tile Cutters

Discuss Husqvarna Tile Cutters in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

O

Olz

Nope GRR they make cutters as well,

I've got a Husqvarna TC670 from YTT, its a good cutter, never had any problems with it.

husqvarna_tc470_protile.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
O

Olz

FELKER FPC-28 Tile Cutter
says its got max 700mm straight cut on the website, not badly priced compared to rubi, they say you can call in and test it so might have a run over next week. thanks for help
:yes:

The Husqvarna tc670 i've got is branded felker as it was made for the american market, its exactly the same as the husky just a different colour,

The Felker FPC-28 isnt husqvarna though, its completley different, best to go try it out, take a few different tiles with you and see how you get on with it, good price if its any good though.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Husqvarna Tile Cutters in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
I received an email about BAL External tile adhesive and grout this morning and thought I'd post...
Replies
Views
Hi all I am thinking of getting a Mediawall built with split face tiles on each side. Very...
Replies
Views

UK Tiling Forum Trending

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.