Currently reading:
UK I broke the forum so we've lost a few threads

While we have you, why don't you checkout our Plumbing Advice forum PlumbersForums.net

Discuss I broke the forum so we've lost a few threads in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reply to I broke the forum so we've lost a few threads in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Article
Need to post so thought I would introduce myself. Discussion ThreadNeed to post so thought I would introduce myself. Electrical Advice Was a member for years on here, I'm 60 now and recently...
Replies
Views
  • Suggestion
Post a New Thread for Each Tiling Job Completed. Rather than using the Show us Your Work Thread - which has more than 500,000 views, and thousands of posts to scroll through - we thought it would...
Replies
Views
  • Article
What's the most badly designed accessory you've had to install? Discussion ThreadWhat's the most badly designed accessory you've had to install? Electrical Advice What's the most badly designed...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill.83462/#gsc.tab=0 There was some heated argument in the above thread! I don't have much...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

TF on Facebook

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.

Thanks for visiting the original Tilers Community.