Discuss I cant make a post.... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

P

Protilers

It appears that on the other forum they moan if I start a post on this forum and copy and paste over there........something to do with image URLs related to this forum.......you cant see them.......unless you are admin....

so to avoid the hassle......i make the post over there and copy and paste to here.....as of tonight it appears that there is a new protection on this site that means it will not accept a copy and paste from that site.......

so I have to type posts twice...........and that is not going to happen........so i guess I have to pick and choose.........what a bummer!

all the best

Lee

G

Gazzer

It appears that on the other forum they moan if I start a post on this forum and copy and paste over there........something to do with image URLs related to this forum.......you cant see them.......unless you are admin....

so to avoid the hassle......i make the post over there and copy and paste to here.....as of tonight it appears that there is a new protection on this site that means it will not accept a copy and paste from that site.......

so I have to type posts twice...........and that is not going to happen........so i guess I have to pick and choose.........what a bummer!

all the best

Lee

I wasnt aware of any changes like this in fact Dan hasnt been around for a while. Have you tried posting here then copying it to there ???

P

Protilers

it is a "cookie" issue......proberbly from over there TBH.......they dont want me posting here...........so from now on i will "draft" posts here and copy there.......if that makes sense........they will moan about image links coming back to here................but at least I only have to post once!!!!.......and if they do not want my post........well......what can I say?

all the best

Lee

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to I cant make a post.... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB