Discuss I Hate my laptop!!!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Got a cracked screen on my laptop which started off last October sort of time and thats the reason for not coming on here as much due to not being able to get much access to pc.
Only recently that I've got it fixed and now it won't turn on!!!!
Got the computer boffin out today and he said it was my video card which is built into the motherboard (am I boring yet!! :lol:) so I need a new motherboard which he then said was £400 without labour and VAT.
Well it's bye bye laptop and won't be on here as regular atm until I get a new laptop. I can get on now and again but it's not as easy as having ya own pc huh!!
I'm going off now to look at the Dell website and see what they have!! :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Reply to I Hate my laptop!!!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Hello, this is my first post so here goes, advice needed. It was decided that I should renovate...
Replies
Views
Grouting my shower walls in a few days. I tried to do everything by the book, which I did. Water...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Bedfordshire

Thread Information

Title
I Hate my laptop!!!!
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.