Currently reading:
I have a DC-INT (DC interference) fault Electrical Advice

While we have you, why don't you checkout our Plumbing Advice forum PlumbersForums.net

Discuss I have a DC-INT (DC interference) fault Electrical Advice in the Electrical Advice area at TilersForums.com.

I have a DC-INT (DC interference) fault Discussion ThreadI have a DC-INT (DC interference) fault Electrical Advice

I have a recurring DC Interference fault on my solar system. I have gone through all the scenarios recommended by Solis, but still no solution. All I can pinpoint is that the fault occurs when the batteries have just equalised at 100% and there is an additional power demand such as switching on a kettle or washing machine. Any advice as to what I can look for? The inverter was swapped out by Solis last year but still no result. MY system is as follows:
17 JA solar 535W panels in 2 strings
Solis S5 EH1P-6K Inverter
2x Hubble AM-2 batteries (5.5Kwh each)

I have a DC-INT (DC interference) fault for the original thread on Electricians Forums

Reply to I have a DC-INT (DC interference) fault Electrical Advice in the Electrical Advice area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Tilers Community
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

TF on Facebook

Thanks for visiting the original Tilers Community.