UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss I have finally decided to take the plunge . . . . . in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

Robert

. . . and have decided to do some tiling in my house. I have absolutely no experience in tiling , yet have always wanted to try it (only my fear of messing it up has stopped me). Anyway i am going to start small by laying floor tiles in my utility room, its the smallest room i have and it possesses what i consider probably the easiest layout for a beginner. I am starting this thread so hopefully i can get any questions i need answering (i'm sure there will be many) by people who know what they are talking about. I am currently clearing out the utility room and as soon as i'm done i will upload pictures of the room and floor so you guys can get a better idea of what i'm working with. I'm nervous and feel a massive amount of trepidation about the work but im hoping that with the help of you guys i will be able to get the job done to a decent standard , thus destroying the myth in my mind that i wont be able to do it :smilewinkgrin:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to I have finally decided to take the plunge . . . . . in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, I did some reading here and there, but the opinions seem to diverge at some point and I...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Hi, Hope everyone is well. I'm after some advice please. I'm currently having my bathroom tiled...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’ve decided to re tile my bathroom walls and floors due to the poor state they were in when...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am hoping I may be able to get some advice. 2 years ago we had a new kitchen fitted and...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.