Discuss I need 4 sq ft of blue stone that looks like ocean water.Help!!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

MakenaTile

I'm trying to find the stone that looks like the attached picture:
Blue Quarts: 12x12blueonyx.600.jpg

I need it for a beach scene mural. Can't be thicker than an average 18x18 piece of travertine
but it can be in broken pieces! I only need to make a 10"-13" wide strip about 31" wide.
PLEASE- if anyone knows where to get it or happens to have cut offs around- I really need it for this mural. I know it's usually expensive and shipping from over there wont be cheap- that's ok. As long as it looks like ocean water- I'll take it. THANKS!!!

12x12blueonyx.600.jpg

Reply to I need 4 sq ft of blue stone that looks like ocean water.Help!!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

T
Hi New to the forum and new to tiles and underfloor heating. Hope you will be able to take some...
Replies
Views
TinyFlat
T
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
Evening all, Got a couple of jobs coming up that will require a wet cutter that can handle...
Replies
Views
S
Hi all, I am planning to replace my ageing front steps this summer and am currently reviewing...
Replies
Views
S60_alex
S
R
Wanted to put up a post about tiling with natural stone, most of us on here use a lot of it and...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 54066
D

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
I need 4 sq ft of blue stone that looks like ocean water.Help!!!
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.