Discuss I need a good white grout but not a brilliant white in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

U

Unregistered

Many thanks for all the helpful advice.

I have made up a board with some tile offcuts to try the grouts.

Ivory looks good and would be the grout of choice if this was being done again but its too dark for remedial work because I will never be able to get rid of the white in some places.

UCP in white is too dark its almost off white to grey.

Unibond brilliant white is too harsh.

Id there a nice white grout in between these two?

Its for a shower so preferably waterproof and anti mould.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to I need a good white grout but not a brilliant white in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, Just wondering what the general consensus is with grout for a shower. I have epoxy grouted...
Replies
Views
Hi there. Wondering if anyone can help? We had a path laid using reclaimed quarry tiles on top...
Replies
Views
Hi, i'm undertaking all of the tiling in our project. I have two different types of 600mm tiles...
Replies
Views
Hello, after tiling the kitchen area I did grouting but I am not happy with the results. The...
Replies
Views
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB