Discuss I think im getting the hang of this NOW!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

peckers

I think the tile goes in this way? or is it this way? Now im getting the hang of it I think? But i love the shades im wearing!

Attachments

• buddah1.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 42
  • buddah2.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 40
P

peckers

how do you rate the tx 1200 n peckers?

Imo theres too much flex in the rails when your cutting a 1200 full bodied porc especially when its 12mm thick great for ceramics no probs there and ok upto 900 porcs but as i have said i am a bit dissapointed when using 1200 porcs.
Its the same machine as the tx700n but larger, now if i compare the tx700n with my sigma then the sigma wins hands down imo no flex when snapping tiles and you can cut off smaller slithers too.
But one day will purchase a bigger sigma and sell the tx 1200...
All that said the tx1500 should be alot better with the added rails to it well hopefully ...

Reply to I think im getting the hang of this NOW!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Been advised to move this post to the uk forum, didn’t realise it was in the USA forum Would...
Replies
Views
P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views
I just set new porcelain 8 x 8 tile in my rear entryway (3 ft x 3 ft area). I love the results...
Replies
Views
Hey first time on this forum. I have a problem I think. Me and my Dad were tilling a cement slab...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I'm really hoping you all can help as I am at my wits end. We have hired...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
I think im getting the hang of this NOW!!
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.