Discuss I want one.... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

Just looking at the new transit custom in the black Sport model ..... :drool5:

BlobServer

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhh i want one... :thumbsup:

J

jonnyc

have you seen a good price for this .
would you choose a new transit over nissan primastar or vauxhall vivaro.
ive got a 56 plate transit and 54 plate primastar and due to upgrade old primastar.
transit still seem to get good reports but i found the bodywork very thin compared to primastar. you feel the difference just opening the door of each . the primastar is much heavier and solid.
that said i have had no mechanical problem with transit .
had none with transit till year ago and then loads of things gone wrong so time to change.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
They might try push the old 'well you carry weight etc etc' thing still. But make sure you look at it, you'll be able to tell if it's worn or failed. If it's worn it'll be to the screws and evenly spread, if it's failed you'll find marks on it around the edge of it, or what look like gashes in it that have worn down (like small inverted humps). Had loads of clutch / gearbox issues this last 18 months myself. :(

There might actually be a 30k warranty on it or something though? No quibbles jobby?

Reply to I want one.... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
I just set new porcelain 8 x 8 tile in my rear entryway (3 ft x 3 ft area). I love the results...
Replies
Views
My tiler has made a huge mistake (which he excuses as being unlucky with measurements). There is...
Replies
Views
Hello: First time posting. Looks like a really good forum for Info. Here is my question: I'm...
Replies
Views
Shower Tile Repair - Tile Waterproofing in Brownstown MI. Schluter wet room conversion 24h...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB