Discuss I won a Google Competition - I'm going to Google HQ! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Google UK Ltd
Belgrave House
76 Buckingham Palace Road
London SW1W 9TQ
United Kingdom

I entered the competition and I can't remember what it included. But I'm going this friday.

It was something like spend a day with Google at their HQ to learn about websites and how to market them.

I'll get the details and report back. They're emailing me now.

The competition was in the Daily Mirror I think, anybody see it?

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Okay, got the email.....

Congratulations! After entering our Google Experts reader offer in the Daily Mirror on 1[SUP]st[/SUP] June, you have won a place to visit the headquarters of Google UK in London and take part in a workshop designed to help you improve your business website and make the most of the internet.

We’ve registered you for our “Boosting your business: being effective online” session on Friday 24[SUP]th[/SUP] June. This session will be an opportunity for you to ask questions and learn about the following:

• Making the most of your website
  • How to advertise effectively online
  • Understanding and reaching new and existing customers
Our research shows that businesses who are active online grow four times faster than those who are not online. The workshop will be an exclusive opportunity to speak to the industry’s experts about improving your website for free and gain useful advice and tips for doing business online.

Please arrive at 2.30pm for registration and an opportunity to network. The session will begin at 3pm and will finish by 5pm.

Google UK is based at 123 Buckingham Palace Road, London, SW1W 9SH. You can view a map here. You will need arrange your own travel and accommodation.

Upon arrival please sign in at the Google desk on the ground floor. Take the lift to the 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] floor, where a member of staff will be waiting to meet you.

We look forward to meeting you and if you have any questions in the meantime, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.

Best wishes,

Jess

.... Looks like I'm learning about marketing then. I'll make loads of notes and take loads of pictures for you all. :)

C

Colour Republic

Been wanting to take a peak instead their offices ever since I found out they have some funcky meeting rooms at the Zurich offices, I believe each office has some quirky stuff going on to help creativity

8-google-zurich.jpg

Reply to I won a Google Competition - I'm going to Google HQ! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I often take note of who our members are using to build their websites with and I'm noticing...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Dan

Staff member
Admin
Staffordshire, UK
Website
https://www.tilersforums.co.uk
What member type are you?
  1. DIY Wall and Floor Tiler
Business Name
Ekthetikos / untold.media

Thread Information

Title
I won a Google Competition - I'm going to Google HQ!
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.