Discuss identify these tiles please in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

F

freelander

Hi
hope some one can help me , my mom just bought house and has these tiles on the bathroom wall they are 25cm x 40cm , house is about 5 year old ,

we need about 14 to finish of the wall, if any body can give me a name for them or know where to get them from would be great .many thanks
IMG_0762.jpg

S

steve187

you could try, al-murad, jacksons and there is a tile shop in louth near to the old maltings, as well as localish trade tile shops, uk tiles leeds, yorkshire tile company, doncaster both of which deliver to the trade in louth and lincoln i used this companies when i was doing chartdale homes and stamford homes in the lincoln/louth areas. i would say its a trade tile rather than a diy chain tile

hugh bourn homes was sold to kiers in 2006 for 53 million, so the house could be older than 5 years unless kiers kept building under the name of hugh bourn, i seem to remember still seeing hugh bourn name borads at wragby after 2006, but kiers may be able to help with the house specs for your mums place

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to identify these tiles please in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All, can anybody identify this tile please? its in an relatively old car workshop and comes...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone. Hope you are well. I want to learn how to tile and do a fairly basic bit of...
Replies
Views
Some helpful advice/opinion would be appreciated... Existing tiles on walls, some of the walls...
Replies
Views
I'm Looking For This Tile Trouble identifying Johnson Tiles
Hi, Got a few broken bathroom wall tiles but don't know the name. On the back of the tile reads...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Morning all. Dan asked me to post up a thread about our training centre which he can then use...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB