Discuss If I ever make a post that's utter nonsense...... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
.......It may be from my 10 month old Ciaran!

2012-12-19 19.35.41.jpg 2012-12-19 19.35.47.jpg

The misses just brought him in to say good night. He insisted on bashing the keyboard like Daddy does.

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
That huggies box contains some of my golfing trophies. I've got to sort this office out at some point. Topps have given me a load of engineered and solid oak flooring (there's a stack load of tiles to come too) for doing 34sqm of display tiling. On with it at the moment and just put some pictures up on my facebook page tonight (link below ;) )
But anyway, trophies will be up on a few shelves in time but the rate the lad goes through nappies it makes sense to use all the boxes from bulk buying the nappies as storage lol.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to If I ever make a post that's utter nonsense...... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, Hope everyone is well. I'm after some advice please. I'm currently having my bathroom tiled...
Replies
Views
TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
A
Hello All, I posted back in September and you were all very helpful with your advice on what to...
Replies
Views
Dumbo
D
G
Hi guys, sorry for long post, just after a bit of advice regarding my first proper complaint...
Replies
Views
M
Had an bust up/argument with tiler today. Usually use someone else but this guy came recommended...
Replies
Views
Flintstone
F
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB